What’s your return policy?

Our tours have a $150 non refundable policy to cover our costs.  All other payments will be refunded if requested. Should SMAT cancel the ride then you will have the option to transfer to another date or receive a full refund

Do I need a current licence?

Yes, anything from a learners to full licence is accepted. As long as you comply with current NSW laws. You will be required to provide proof on booking and at the commencement of the tour.

Can I bring a a loan bike?

Yes. It must have current registration in any state, and proof of insurance.

Do you offer a bike hire service?

No. Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service at this stage.

What insurance do I need?

Just a reminder that all trails ridden are regarded as roads under NSW law so if you have an accident then normal road rules will apply. As bikes must be registered the will have third party cover which will cover any person not at fault for injury however the Rider is not covered.

We strong recommend that all riders have a minimum of Ambulance Cover.

What do I need to bring?

Protective dirt bike riding gear:

  • Boots, Armour, pants, helmet, goggles, Knee and elbow guards
  • Cold weather riding gear

  • Camera

  • Necessary tools for your bike

  • Heavy duty TUBES/ Spares (Ours are more expensive if required)

  • Please come with a full tank (We will supply top up fuel during the day ) You will need to fill up your own tank at the end of each day

Just your bike, your gear and your licence.

We will look after the rest.

Do I have to be a good rider?

No, we can tailor any ride to suit you experience and help you along the way.

We will always offer options along the ride to match your skill level.